Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth



Something all acrylic painters should know

If you are an acrylic painter, you know how quickly your rinse water turns into a yucky mess.  Years ago, I didn't worry too much about where it went after I poured it down the drain.  But as I became more conscious about the environment and how we are contributing to the pollution of our waters, I started to look for ways to be more environmentally friendly. When we purchased a home with a septic system, it became imperative that I find a way to properly discard my rinse water.

I hope you'll find the following steps helpful.









Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Then how do you dispose of the final container? Landfill? I take mine to the city dump to the area for toxic things like paint etc. I don't know what they do with it there. Same for oil paint cleaners.

Filomena Booth said...

I let it dry out in the coffee filter and then discard it in the trash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails