Translate

Monday, June 13, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Palisades
Acrylic on Fabriano Artistico 140lb watercolor paper
Paper size - 22"x30"
Image size - 18.5"x26"
SOLD

This textured acrylic abstract impressionist painting on watercolor paper is inspired by my memory of the New Jersey palisades on the west bank of the Hudson river.  Nothing is prettier that the lights of New York City at night when seen from the NJ side of the river.

Visit my website to see more of my original artwork. 

*****
Join me in October for my next 
Go Big Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop


Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal


 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails