Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Mesa
20"x20"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas
 SOLD

 

This heavily textured acrylic painting on canvas is gallery wrapped on 1.5" deep bars.  The painting wraps around the sides and does not need to be framed.  It is wired and ready to hang.  A Certificate of Authenticity is included.  Clear acrylic varnish has been applied to protect the beauty of this work.

Visit my website to see more of my original artwork. 

Prints of this painting are now available.
Click here for more information.

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

*****
Join me in October for my next 
Go Big Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop
*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails