Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Ground Swell
36"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic/Mixed on Canvas
SOLD

 

"Ground Swell" measures 36"x36".  This large abstract painting on canvas is stretched on 1.5" deep bars.  It is accented with gold leaf and textural elements.  The painting wraps around the sides and does not need to be framed.  It is wired and ready to hang.

Prints of this painting are now available.  Click here for more information.

Visit my website to see more of my original artwork. 
*****
Join me in October for my next 
Go Big Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails