Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Filomena de Andrade Booth - Landscape, Seascape, Floral and Abstract Painting




Sometimes we have to be pushed out of our comfort zones, and that's a good thing!  It's all about growth.  

I am thrilled to announce that I am now represented by one of the biggest art publishing companies in the country.  It was exciting to take a tour of the company and to meet the talented people who are now working with me.  I was very impressed with the state of the art equipment they use to scan and reproduce my images.  Because they supply art to a wide market, the creative director gave me some ideas of subject matter that they are interested in.  And so, these two paintings are a result of my exploration of subject matter I would not have considered.  

Both paintings are available.


#filomenabooth #abstractpainting #abstractlandscapepainting #modernartpaintings #tonalimpressionism #atmospheric #seascapepaintings #coastalart  #commissionpainting #customart #interiordesignart #homedecorart, #artforinteriordesigners  #buyartonline #wallart #interiordesignideas  #floridaartist #invernessfloridaartist #wearableartjewelry #paperbeadjewelry #artgifts #keepsakegifts #artfulgifts #artcollectors

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails