Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2020

LANDSCAPE, SEASCAPE, FLORAL AND ABSTRACT PAINTING - Filomena Booth

Starlight
36"  x 36" x 1.5"
Acrylic painting on canvas
Sold

In this time of social isolation due to the threat of the Covid-19 virus, I've given much thought to how much we, as humans, need to be in close contact with our fellow man (and woman).  As an artist, I am used to spending long hours alone in my studio.  Thankfully, I have my husband to share thoughts with and know that he is physically present when I need a hug.  But, what about those who are totally alone and have no one to reach out to?  How are they coping with this bizarre situation we all find ourselves in today?  I hope that these are the sort of times where we learn some very important lessons about how much we need each other.  This pandemic has hurt the entire world and has resulted in misery beyond measure.  In spite of this, we know there is always hope... a hope that this will soon be over and a hope that we become kinder and gentler with each other.

Visit my website to see more of my paintings

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter

******

#filomenabooth #landscapepainting #abstractlandscapepainting #floralpaintings  #seascapepaintings #coastalart  #commissionpainting #customart #interiordesignart #homedecorart, #artforinteriordesigners  #buyartonline #wallart #interiordesignideas  #floridaartist #invernessfloridaartist  #artgifts #artfulgifts #artcollectors





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails