Translate

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Journey Back




Journey Back I and II
Mixed Media on Canvas
$250.00 and &225.00
I had a lot of fun creating these two mixed-media paintings. After establishing the texture elements on the canvas, I dug around in my bins of paper scraps and found several that I liked. I glued them to the canvas, added calligraphic elements and washed color over the canvas. An alcohol (the rubbing kind) spritz created some interesting effects in the bronze metallic color.
You can see these and several other paintings I have for sale on my website.
Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to get a 25% discount on your purchase. Tell your friends too!
Take a look at these and other paintings I have for sale on my website.

2 comments:

JudyMackeyart said...

Very nice!! Your newsletter looks great too!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Filomena Booth said...

Thanks Judy! Have a great weekend too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails