Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Getting an early start - Original Abstract Acrylic Modern Art Contemporary Painting by Filomena de Andrade Texas Contemporary Artist

Come Sunrise
24"x24"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
Sold

It's been another one of those weeks.  A doctor's appointment on Monday, hairdresser on Tuesday and I forget what else I had to do yesterday, but it took me away from home.  I thought that since I'm out here in the country and have my own studio, that I'd have all the time in the world to create.  Well, it doesn't always turn out that way.

But, today is a new day and although the sun isn't shining this morning, I've been looking forward to sunrise and an early start in the studio.  I have two big canvases stretched and ready to go, so there are no excuses today.  

Click here to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails