Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Changing Course - Original Abstract Acrylic Modern Art Contemporary Painting by Filomena de Andrade Texas Contemporary Artist

Jardim dos Segredos
Acrylic on Canvas
40" x 40" x 1.5"
Sold
This painting was sold recently and it got me to thinking how much I enjoyed working on it.  It's quite different from the work I usually do, non-objective abstracts.  A couple of days ago I started a large 36"x36" abstract but decided to change course completely.  If you go back to one of my previous posts, you'll see the painting in progress.  Well, I hope to have it finished in a day or two.  It'll be a complete surprise and I'm sure having fun with it.
I'm proud to announce that I have just been juried into the Daily Painters blog!

Please visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails