Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Transformations - Original Abstract Acrylic Modern Art Contemporary Painting by Filomena de Andrade Texas Contemporary Artist

Transformations
40"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

This is one of the four paintings that I'm shipping to First Avenue Contemporary Gallery in Ketchum, Idaho.  

Shipping art to galleries that are out of state and far from my home has been an entirely new experience for me.  I decided to have a professional packing and shipping company handle the details, just to make sure that everything arrives in one piece.  I don't want to take a chance on having my work arrive at the gallery damaged.  Unfortunately, even with carefully packed work, some companies manhandle the packages and cause extensive damage that can never be repaired.

What have your experiences been like when you ship your work to galleries?  Have you had nightmare scenarios trying to collect on a claim?

Click here to see my entire online portfolio.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails